Monday, July 12, 2010

Question and Answers

Here's a rolling list of Questions and Answers. I will be filling out the answers as I come across the info in my reasearch. If you have any questions you'd like me to add, please leave me a comment. I've divided them into the following categories

A) Health Questions
B) Business Questions
C) 30 day Cleanse Questions


A) Health Questions
1) Have there been clinical trials ?
2) Are the ingredients all natural ?
3) What are some of the potential risks ?
4) What happens if I stop taking the product ?
5) Could taking these products pose any risk to having healthy children ?


B) Business Questions
1) How does the business model work ?
2) How much work do I need to do to get to $500 a month ?
3) How much support does Isagenix offer ?
4) What type of reaction do I get when I speak to people about Isagenix ?

C) 30 Day Cleanse Questions
1) How hard is it to follow ?
2) What happens if I don't follow it to a tee ?
3) What support will I receive during the 30 days ?
4) How quickly will I see the results ?
5) How quickly will I feel the results ?
6) Do I have energy to go the gym ?
7) How quickly are my eating habits changing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment