Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 1 - Not too bad at all !

This morning, I had a chat with John, who signed me up.
He gave me a few helpful tips to get me started on shake day.

Here's how the day played out
8:30am - Chocolate shake (2 scoops, frozen berries water) - tasted like a chocolate milkshake
- Isagenix Ionix Supreme (1 scoop with 6oz water) - had a sweet tinge
- Natural Accelator capsule - tasteless
10am - 8oz of water
11am - went to driving range
11:45am - ate an apple
Noon - worked out for an hour with a buddy (15 minutes stairmaster, 45 minutes weights) - drank lots of water during this
2pm - chocolate shake
4pm - water
6pm - dinner - turkey cutlet, small piece of salmon, half plate of raw veggies (chick peas, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli)
8pm - water
10pm - water

The day wasn't too bad. Im a bit hungry right now..but nothing too terrible that will keep me up at night.

Tip of the day : Use a magic bullet to blend the shakes. Add frozen berries (I bought a big 2kg bag from Costco).

No comments:

Post a Comment