Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 9 - Good portion control, but too many portions

In general, a pretty good day. I did have a couple of snacking pangs, but I didn't want to nullify the good results from the morning so I limited what I ate. In the evening, I did an intense 30 minute weights workout and then went for an hour-long walk with the wife.

Here's the recap :
8am - Green tea
9am : Ionic Supreme, Shake
11:30am - 4 oz chicken, brown rice w/ sausage and peppers
1pm : 2 pieces of Laughing Cow lite cheese (about 50 calories
5pm : another small bowl of brown rice, isagenix snack
7:30 : half a BBQ sausage - I couldn't resist (about 140 calories)
9:30 : shake 
10:30 : small bowl of homemade tuna and pasta

Hmm..now that I look at the recap, this was probably my largest day of caloric-intake since I started Isagenix. Also I just noticed that I didn't really have many veggies, so that's something to work on. However my portion control has greatly improved. A small bowl fills me up rather than a larger bowl or plateful.
Tomorrow we'll be meeting friends in the evening, so I'm going to pretty lightly on the calories in the morning and afternoon in anticipation of a heavier dinner.

Tip of the Day : Try to plan your the night before so you know when to have shakes, snacks and meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment