Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 7 : Down 5.8 pounds

I was very happy this morning to weigh myself and have the scale flash 207.2. I'm down 5.8lbs in 7 days. I totally recognize that this pace is not sustainable and I assume there a fair of water weight in there. However I know the love handles have shrunk and my shirts/pants definitely fit a little better.

Today was a pretty good. Again..seeing results in the morning keeps me in the right mindset. I want to see the scale the next day with an even lower number and i know the only way to do that is to stay the course. However as I mentioned in a previous post, I want to test the flexibility of this diet as well. So today along with the 2 shakes and the Ionix drink and Natural Accelerator tablets, I also wound up splitting a bottle of wine with a friend visiting from out of town and I had a small bowl of my brown rice / sausage / red pepper stirfry that my wife made.

I did manage to get to the gym at 5:30, just in time for a pretty intense 30 minute workout. I did 5 minutes of high intensity elliptical and then lots of weight exercises.

Here's the recap:
9am : water, Ionic mix
11am : shake with 1 scoop
2pm : portabella mushroom burger with buns and a little mozzerrella
5:30pm : gym
6:30: apple
8pm : wine
10pm : shake with 1 scoop, bowl of brown rice / saugage / red pepper stirfry

Tip of the day : Reduce shake from 2 to 1 scoops if you know you'll be eating other calories. This is not official Isagenix advice, but it's logical to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment