Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 18 - Measurement Day

I was somewhat dreading this morning. I knew it was measurement day and I was deathly afraid that the whole world (or the 2 people that read this blog) would be shaking their heads in disapproval as they read about my weight gain over the last 10 days.
Thankfully..that's not the case !
I dropped 1.8 pounds over the last 10 days as well as a couple of inches as well. So I'm now down to 204.6 and with the goal of getting to 200 by the end of the 30 days. Seems plausible.

This weekend will be a challenge however as I'll be vacationing in Quebec City with the family. I will be bringing my Isagenix supplies with me although the magic bullet will be staying at home.
I may not be able to blog about the trip over the next few days, but I will keep notes and provide a full update on Monday night.

Also..I'm making an appointment with a trainer from my gym for a body composition analysis. I wish I had done this on day 1, but better late than never I suppose.

Tip of the Day: Carry snacks in your backpack and your car so you're not tempted by fast-food when hungry. I've been taking a bottle of water everywhere along with organic apples and that's really helped keep me on track on days I've been hungry and tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment