Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3 - Still on the wagon

Quote of the Day : Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.

I opened the fridge 3 times today thinking about eating cheese, a spring roll or something else that I shouldn't be eating in week 1. I was able to resist temptation each time today, but I want to get myself to the point where the habit of opening the fridge ceases.
The A/C isn't working in our place right now, so sleep wasn't all that easy last night..I probably got about 6 hours. However my energy level today was decent all things considered. I didn't get a chance to do a formal workout today however I know I walked at least 30 minutes cumulatively today. Also, I'll be hitting the weights tomorrow.

Here's the rundown today :
7:00am - Shake, Ionic Supreme, Natural Accelerator
Unfortunately I was an idiot and forgot to pack a snack today.
9:30am - water
11am - water
12noon - an awesome salad from this place near Yonge and Bloor. Spinach with smoked salmon, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, egg and a light vinaigrette. Very tasty and filling.
1:30pm - water
3:00pm - water
4:30pm - high fibre granola bar (120 cal) x2
6:00pm : hard boiled egg
8:00pm : shake
11pm : water, IsaFlush

Tip of the Day : Keep hard boiled eggs handy. I boiled 6 yesterday and expect to go through them in about 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment