Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 5 : Making the program work for me

I think I'm committed to NOT following the program to a tee because I want to know the program works with a little flexibility. One of the things I need to prove in order for me to recommend this product is that it really is a lifestyle change rather than an artificial dependency. So far, I'm really happy with my cravings and my general resistance to temptation. I'm not really snacking as much as I thought I'd want to. The day kinda just goes by with me doing my 2 shakes, a healthy meal, an apple, some other snack and lots of water and green tea. I did agonize the first couple of days and almost counted down to the next meal/snack, but now I almost have to remind myself to eat.

Here's how the day went
8am : shake
9am : went to travel clinic to get shots for our trip to Africa/Asia
11am : apple / water
1:30pm : half a sharwarma (left over from previous night), grill portabella mushroom cap with a little grated mozzarella and water
4:00pm : a few blueberries
8pm : shake

Lots of water during the day. I did not get my 20 mins of exercise today, so I'll make a note to make up for this tomorrow.

Tip of the day : Lemons and other fruits help add a bit of flavour to water. I cut up lemons into slices and put in a tupperware container in the fridge so it's easy to get a slice every time I drink water.

No comments:

Post a Comment