Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 6 : The weigh-in

I decided to do an offical weigh-in this morning after showering and shaving (need every little edge I can get). I expected to be down at least 3 pounds. I was down 4 pounds exactly. I felt really good about this result and more importantly, I feel good about clothes fitting a bit better. The scale's an amazing motivation when it's moving in the right direction. I'm writing a note to myself that I NEVER want to feel chubby at 213 pounds again. After the cleanse, I'll take some more photos to post.

Diet was pretty easy today. I really don't mean to sound cocky, but it really wasn't all that challenging. I had great energy this morning. I had very few hunger pangs. I went grocery shopping and stuck to the small list I had rather than wandering and picking up stuff I don't need and shouldn't be eating. Very satisfying !

Here's the recap
8:30am : Shake
10am : apple
1pm : organic brown rice, free-range chicken, red pepper
5pm : hard boiled egg
9pm : shake

Workout : walked around for at least 30 mins; high-intensity cardio for 20 mins

Tip of the Day : Consider organic foods. It's a little pricier, but healthier and tastier.

No comments:

Post a Comment