Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 23 - Cleanse day

I decided to take an early cleanse day as a way of making up for the snacks over the weekend. I breezed through the day staying busy on a few projects and evening getting in a good workout. However I had a constant headache that wasn't brutal but more of an irritant. I assume it's due to low carbs today as well as only 6 hours sleep the previous night. At 8pm, I did eat a couple of fried shrimp that my wife had bought from Pacific Mall (I just couldn't resist the smell), but it general it went pretty good.

Here's the recap
7am : IsaSnack
7:15am : Cleanse for life
10am : Isasnack
11:30: Cleanse for life
1pm : gym
5pm : Cleanse for life
8pm : a few fried shrimp
9pm : Cleanse for life

Tip of the Day : Empty the fridge of soda (regular and diet). It's easier to resist something when it's not in front of you. Everyone knows about the sugar in regular pop/soda but apparently there's lots of research to suggest that the aspartame in diet soda can be equally harmful. When in doubt, water with lemon.

1 comment:

  1. Last big push pal.... stay strong... finish strong!

    ReplyDelete